Sales Development Representative
- Sales & Marketing
- Sydney, AU
- Remote friendly
Relevance AI is a machine learning SaaS startup building a platform to help companies and developers leverage machine learning vectors to extract business value from qualitative data such as text, images, audio, pdfs, etc. This involves managing the lifecycle of vectors such as creating, storing, evaluating, searching and analysing them.
80% of business data is qualitative and unstructured. Top companies like Spotify, TikTok, Google utilise qualitative data to create the most personalised and successful products. We want to democratise the access of that 80% for businesses to build the most powerful applications such as NLP Search, Visual Recommendations and help decision makers get a 360 view of their data.
We are looking for a full-time dedicated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to develop and build relationships with prospects and grow our pipeline.
The role will be directly reporting to the founders and will be instrumental in the creation and growth of our pipeline.
More about us
We're venture-backed and partnered with one of the biggest players in the space.
Working with major customers to drive impact.
And we're in the process of bringing on 20+ diverse talent by end of year to join us in our mission.
- Making outbound / business-to-business calls
- Evangelising and educating potential customers of the value of Relevance AI
- Follow-up on inbound leads
- Product demonstrations via Zoom or other remote conferencing tools
- Qualifying and initiating relationships with new leads
- Identify new business opportunities
- Achieve sales targets
- Collaborate on a daily basis with your colleagues and update them on any developments
- 12-18 months experience in B2B internal sales
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- High level of self-motivation
- Comfortable working remotely from your own initiative
- Evidence of working towards objectives and achieving goals
- Confident telephone manner with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent listener – listening to the prospect so they can respond appropriately
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience with data science products
- Freedom to live wherever you like so long as you have reliable, fast internet and a permanent residence with the ability to work predominantly PST with overlap of AEST hours.
Apply now to be an early journey of a startup that will change the way we view data as we know it.
- Workday must overlap by at least 4 hours with Sydney NSW, Australia